This is a group where each week one recipe will be featured by our members.
Here's how it works:
1. Join the community and when you join you will be added to the weekly rotation of recipe posters.
2. Each Sunday or Monday a recipe will be posted by the "Chef of the Week".
3. During that week all members will have a chance to make the posted recipe and then post comments/likes/dislikes/additions in a post at the end of the week.
4. Pictures of your creations are welcome and encouraged.
5.A reminder post will be posted on Saturday evenings to remind everyone who the new "Chef of the week" will be.
6. A list of the Chef of the Week rotation will be kept (and updated accordingly)in an intro post which will be tagged "Chefs of the week".
1. While it's perfectly fine not to participate, it will be a lot more fun if you do. You never know, you might like something if you try it. After all, you want others to try out your recipes too!
2. Be kind. People have very strong feelings about foods, especially if it is a family recipe. It's okay to say you didn't like how something turned out, but be courteous about it. Maybe mention something you did like, or suggest another way to make it.
3. If you're the "Chef of the Week", for everyone's sanity please post on Sunday or Monday of your week.
4. There are no limits to what kinds of recipes you post. It can be a quick meal, a baked good, a 3 course dinner, or a dessert. anything you want!
5. Make sure to post each week about each recipe and put up a picture too, if you can.
6. Do try to come up with recipes that contain ingredients that are available in a lot of places and not too pricey.